I forgive you
You,That have trespassed against me.
You,That have taken words and used them to hurt me.
You,That have taken from the start and broken my heart.
You,That try to take all that I am.
Even now,You try to take my most valuable treasures.
Those things that define "ME"
You, who have hurt me beyond measure in this sick and twisted game.
You,Who derive pleasure from my pain.
You,Who have left me broken and bruised.
You,With your heart full of anger.
I give you one last thing.
I forgive you,That have trespassed against me.
I forgive you seven times seventy!
And I pray that you,
One Day Will Find and Know
What LOVE Really Is!
Chrystal K. 2011
You,That have trespassed against me.
You,That have taken words and used them to hurt me.
You,That have taken from the start and broken my heart.
You,That try to take all that I am.
Even now,You try to take my most valuable treasures.
Those things that define "ME"
You, who have hurt me beyond measure in this sick and twisted game.
You,Who derive pleasure from my pain.
You,Who have left me broken and bruised.
You,With your heart full of anger.
I give you one last thing.
I forgive you,That have trespassed against me.
I forgive you seven times seventy!
And I pray that you,
One Day Will Find and Know
What LOVE Really Is!
Chrystal K. 2011
No comments:
Post a Comment