Monday, January 5, 2015

Life

Life.........
My life has many pages
Some I wish to burn
Lessons taught, lessons learned
bridges crossed , bridges burned
A new start I begin,
A clear sheet,
Hoping to write
Only happy moments
As I await and anticipate
Like a clean sheet of paper
Of what’s to come,
Only time will tell
How it will be ,
Will this be another
Sheet with words
Of bitter misery,
My heart is at its limit
On the pain it can take,
I seek peace,a single moment of serenity
Not another minute do I want to waste ,
For its of Happiness I wish to write in this book of life
done with chapters filled with page after page of strife ,
longing to fill pages with sunshine and laughter,
These Writings within me longing to escape
Soon I hope I'll put ink to paper
Breathe life into the words
written in my heart
that are true and complete....

By : Chrystal Brown Aka Chrystal Kleber 2006 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment